"Ye are the fruits of one tree, and the leaves of one branch. Deal ye one with another with the utmost love and harmony, with friendliness and fellowship." Bahá'u'lláh
- All humanity is one family.
- Women and men are equal.
- All prejudice—racial, religious, national, or economic—is destructive and must be overcome.
- We must investigate truth for ourselves, without preconceptions.
- Science and religion are in harmony.
- Our economic problems are linked to spiritual problems.
- The family and its unity are very important.
- There is one God.
- All major religions come from God.
- World peace is the crying need of our time.
Read more about what Bahá'ís believe here.